Sunday, June 8, 2008

My name is Mr.Salim Ali ( P.A. Finance ) .

From: sk ks [mailto:ci.ti.1@hotmail.com]


Dear One,

How are you today,

My name is Mr.Salim Ali ,i am the personal assistance on financial matters to a late former African Head of state.

I have the complete deposite documents of $ 5.7 Million which i made several years ago for my late boss during his tenure in office,this money was meant to be transfered abroad but i purposely stopped it in a security house,the security house is also an affliate of Central Bank of west Africa,i need your consent to recieve this money in your account without any delay.

I have every documents concerning the deposit i only need your cooperation to stand as my foriegn partner who owns the money,i will make every change of ownership to your own name and address,and we also confirm 40% from the total amount as (commision fees for you)

For more details please contact Barrister Mensah Mantu security house legal adviser direct phone number :00 233 27 6995794 Email:barrister_mensamantu@lawyer.com
I have worked out all modalities concerning this transaction,it is as well risk free as every thing will be handled by me proffesionaly.

Find Attached Some important pictures.

I hope to hear from you as soon as you finish reading this mail.

Thanks and much Regards,
yours
Salim Ali.


Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...