Sunday, June 8, 2008

To your kind attention

 

From: Eric Bakali [mailto:eric-bakal@hotmail.fr]

 

From: Eric Bakali

 

I am contacting you today believing that this will usher in an opportunity for life time relationship based on transparent honesty. 

 

I am Eric Bakali, 20 years of age and the only child of late Chief Desmond Bakali. My father was a very wealthy Timber and Cocoa merchant and also a politician in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory Coast before his sudden death October 2005.

 

I am soliciting your sincere assistance in the investment of Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (USD 7.5M) in your country. The fund in question is presently in a trunk box which my late father deposited in one of the Security Company here in Cote d'Ivoire, and my name as the only child was used as the next of kin in this deposit.

 

Base on my late father's advice and also the circumstances that surrounded his death, I cannot go to his friends and relatives for this needed help, that was why I 'm contacting you for us to know our selves more better so that I will give you further details as regards to this fund in question.

 

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 10% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful clearing of the fund from the security company.

 

I wait for your urgent response for further information.
   
Thanks and God bless. 

Best regards,

 

Eric.

 

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...